Help me!!!!

Complete walkthrough on Installing and Configuring your Rogue Summoning software.
Fafnir

Alright so the bot was running fine, and now when i click run. . .the following happens. . . . .

Line 0 (File "C:\Program Files\Burnersware\Rogue Config.exe"):

Run("Rogue Summoning Bot.exe")

Error: Unable to execute the internal program.

The system cannot find the file specified.

What the hell seems to be my problem? Please help me ; ;
evildr
!MAXIMUM RANK!

did any of the files get moved about or ffxi files get modified? not sure in this case but normaly when I've gotten mssg's like that, with various software after it had been running fine, the problem ended up being I had moved/erased files/registery or some other program had( including things like malware).
Steve0484

Same exact thing is happening to me. I have no idea how to fix it

Line 0 (File "C:\Program Files\Burnersware\Rogue Config.exe"):

Run("Rogue Summoning Bot.exe")

Error: Unable to execute the internal program.

The system cannot find the file specified.
burners
Site Admin

Are you using the old software or the 7in1 ?

for the 7in1 its working fine for me
Steve0484

I am using the old version.

I fixed that problem,I have a split hard drive and by copying POL to C: drive instead of D: it'll run fine.

However I load the game and my guy just sits there, nothing happens, I have a dual monitor system so I can see that the flame is going on my hotbar but its just not performing anything. I have the right macros in and I dont see a box (but not sure if thats with the old one)
burners
Site Admin

try turning off the dual monitor mode
Steve0484

I did and sadly no luck, when I go in to configure the bot, everytime I leave it dosent save my settings, there blank when I go back in to it.

Tho if I hi the exit macro from in the game, it dose quit the bot, so im thinking there is something wrong with the config saving which avatars I picked so its not casting anything when I log in.
burners
Site Admin

well make sure the macs work on their own, also u need to have the keyboard on full size and make sure its english not something else.

This thread may help also
https://www.forum.ffxiscripting.com/viewtopic.php?t=336
Steve0484

I did all that, ,macros work normally if I do them, only thing I can think of at this point is that I dont have a USB port keyboard if that makes any kind of a difference.

downloading the euro version now to see if it works for me
Steve0484

No luck with a different non USB keyboard, no luck with downloading and updating my keyboard drivers. Blah.

Return to “Help - Summoning Bot”